Sunday, July 29, 2012

Hot Bombshell Bra Fashion

bombshell bra before after
The bombshell bra is one of our most loved and best-selling products. It is a push-up bra with extra padding that lifts the bust up to two sizes. If you are looking to add some extra curves, this bra will instantly give you a natural and fuller shape. For those of you who prefer unpadded bras that shape and support, t-shirt bras with smooth cups, soft non-wired bras or multiway bras - we have products to suit your wants and needs as well. Welcome to your local Lindex store for help to find the right size and bra model that suit your body and need, or have a look at our Fantastic Bra Guide and the wide selection of bras available at Lindex Shop Online. 

adriana's bombshell bra


The other day on my lunch break, I stopped by my neighborhood Victoria’s Secret store to try on the new Miraculous Push-Up Bra. You know…the one that adds two cup sizes. Yeah, that one. In the dressing room, I put on the bra and it instantly transformed my small B’s into generous D’s…truly miraculous. But the true test was when I slipped my sweater back on, over top of the Miraculous Bra. That’s when my eyes bugged out of my head. The reflection in the full-length mirror was a surprising optical illusion. It was as if I was looking at Jessica Rabbit’s body with my head perched on top. Once you take the bra for a test drive, you’ll understand why the tagline for this bra is “Hello, Bombshell”…it’s cuz it looks like you’re smuggling weapons of mass destruction under your top. 


Sexy bombshell bra fashion


If ever there was a bra that delivered on its promises, it’s this one. But there are some major caveats. Though the Miraculous Push-Up is available in sizes AA through DD, I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone with more than a B cup. While I was blown away by the bra, I would have felt totally inappropriate wearing it anytime other than Friday or Saturday nights; this is definitely not one to don under your work wear, unless you work at Hooters. 

breast enhancement


I’m small on top with wide hips and a lil junk in the trunk, so I had hoped that the Miraculous Push-Up would help balance me out. What it ended up doing is making me appreciate what God gave me (or rather, didn’t give me). So instead of paying $48-52 for a bra I would only wear on rare occasions, I’ve decided to just shake what Mama Spoiled Pretty gave me.
Update: After telling Mr. Spoiled Pretty about this post and my experience with the Miraculous Push-Up, he suggested I return to the store and buy it. 


victoria secret bombshell bra


sexy Push-Up Bras


Sexy Smooth Lace Push-Up bra

No comments:

Post a Comment